Pray for racial harmony
1. That Government policies will enhance racial harmony among the races instead of dividing them.
2. That the Laws passed by the Parliament will promote harmony among the races.
3. That the politicians and leaders will refrain from saying things or actions that will cause racial tensions.
4. That the politicians will not use racial issues to enhance their popularity. 5. That Malaysians will respect each other irrespective of race creed or religion.
6. That the Government will be sincere and serious in tackling issues that tend to cause racial tensions.
Pray for Education
1. Pray for Minister of Education Malaysia and his team of Policy Makers to be professional in formulating Education Policies. Such policies will be fair and transparent in ensuring a new generation who are knowledgeable with living skills and Godly Characters.
2. Pray for all Educator Leaders and Teachers at School Level to regard teaching as a vocation, and faithfully executing the policies with full dedication.
3. Pray that God will move the hearts of Christian Teachers to respond to God’s calling in imparting love, hope, joy to the students. These teachers will rise up to share the gospel and to teach the word of God.
4. Pray that many Christian Youths will apply for teachers’ training course, preparing them for a life-long career.
Pray for Sarawak Elections
1. Pray for more of God’s Presence to be experienced in the state (Ps.16:11; 2 Cor. 3:17).
2. Pray for the church to see the need to repent of personal and national sins in the fear of God (2 Chron. 7:14; 1 John 1:9; Prov. 9:10).
3. Pray for believers to unite in prayer to seek God for their neighborhoods and communities (1 Tim. 2:1-2).
4. Pray for godly candidates to be elected, regardless of party affiliation (Ps. 96:10; Ps. 1:1–3).
5. Pray for administrators, legislators and judges to serve in a way that aligns with God’s Word (Ps.19:7–11).
6. Pray for the election to be fair, honest, and without corruption (Prov.16:13).
7. Pray that the Holy Spirit convicts many who do not know Christ, leading them to seek Him as Lord (1 Tim.2:4).
8. Pray for divine protection over the state during the critical upcoming elections (Prov. 3:5; Ps. 91).
9. Pray that those candidates who know Christ would openly and courageously speak of their faith and stand firm on their biblical principles(Matt.5:13-16).
10. Pray that Christians across thestate will persist in seeking God’s purpose for Sarawak beyond the elections, and that God, in his mercy, will usher in transforming revival (Ezek. 37; Ps.42:1).
Pray for the Church
1. Ask God to lead the revival among Church ministers, and that they become pioneers in Church revival.
2. Ask God to help the ministers to maintain a close relationship with God despite busy ministries, and they serve their Churches by the power of the Holy Spirit.
3. Ask God to help believers set God as their priority in life, pleasing God in all their undertakings, living a life of good witness.
4. Ask God to lead the churches to become a bright beacon in the country and society, illuminating the surrounding, rather than being closed fortresses, showing no impact.
5. Pray that every church in Malaysia is after God’s own heart, every preacher is after God’s own heart, so is every believer who is after God’s own heart.
Prepared by Board of Laity,